Wikipedia

Risultati di ricerca

Translate

mercoledì 21 novembre 2012

Anna Ushenina: This is my first World Championship semifinal

 source FIDE WORLD WOMEN'S CHESS CHAMPIONSHIP 2012

Women's World Championship 2012 Interview

 The Ukrainian player defeated Nadezhda Kosintseva and shared her impressions about the match.
– Anna, it was a very deep game. Is that because of high-quality home preparation?
– No, I just knew some basic ideas, but played this game mostly on my own. It was an interesting game. I sacrificed a pawn, but was not quite convinced, however, Nadezhda defended imprecisely, and I got an edge.
– How could Black defend more accurately in your opinion?
– There was an interesting opportunity: before taking the pawn, Black should have played f5 and Nf6 in order to prevent e4. It is also possible that after taking the pawn she needed to rush her queenside play. I also don’t like Black’s decision to trade on e4. This was probably the decisive mistake...read more....
  http://chess2012.ugrasport.com/?p=2416

Nessun commento: