Wikipedia

Risultati di ricerca

Translate

giovedì 22 novembre 2012

Playing style

Playing styles need two players to materialize on the board.
Individual styles are listed under Styles and schools below. A humourous description of individual attitudes is collected in playing styles and player types.
I am very curious as to what game style?s do materialize, and how they relate[1] to this list[2] here.
Tamsin's page on dashn style led to the question. What styles are there? What schools? What is/was fashionable where/when? I could only find remarks here and there, and I am defenitely not qualified to answer it. So....
______________________________________________________________________________
[1] In the sense of this remark by Charles: When he (O Meien) was in a match against Cho Sonjin, it was said that the public didn't take to the pairing, for reasons of style (if you believe that). They're both 'messy' players, but O is seemingly more original.
[2] To start this I just compiled a list of aspects and style from professional players go styles. Actually I was looking for a list such as this one here when I found that one. As I am a beginner DDK myself, I would very much appreciate descriptions, the removal of doubles, addition of nuances and other modifications by more advanced deshi.
 

read more... : http://senseis.xmp.net/?PlayingStyle

 Source: Sensei's Library http://senseis.xmp.net/?About





Nessun commento: